Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Profit sharing, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Wire Products, Inc. of Florida is an innovative manufacturer and distributor of steel wire products to the industrial, agricultural and construction industries. Founded in 1966, our corporate headquarters is here in FT. Lauderdale, FL. At the heart of our company is a 50 year history of integrity, honesty and a highly regarded reputation of customer service. We extend these values into our relationships with our employees and are proud to be an employer that appreciates each person, in every job, in every department. The longevity of service of our employees proves that they share our commitment to be the very best at what we do.
As an employee at Wire Products, you will receive a full benefit packages which includes an annual profit share (bonus), 401K annual company paid contribution, paid vacation time as well as health insurance. The profit share offered will be based on the value you bring to Wire Products Inc.
We are currently accepting applications for the in house Accountant position. Applications will be reviewed as submitted, and interviews are currently in progress.
Compensation is competitive and will commensurate with experience.
Please make sure you meet the requirements below before applying.
Bachelor's Degree, additional education a plus.
May require CPA certification.
5 - 10 years related accounting, finance, or bookkeeping work experience.
Management level experience is helpful.
Full State and Federal background checks will be required due to the financial nature of the position.
As the Accountant at Wire Products Inc. of Florida, your work is generally independently executed but collaborative in nature. Your day to day responsibilities will include but are not exclusive to the following:
• Maintain financial records and ensures that financial transactions are properly recorded.
• Ensures the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
• Prepares complex balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
• Analyzes current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
• May supervise and guide lower-level accountants.
• Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
• Friendly, personable, positive demeanor.
• Effective, concise communicator in both written and spoken English.
• Ability to be self directed and work independently.
• Comfortable presenting, reviewing, discussing financial reports with the managing ownership board.
• Time management for both personal regulation and project deadlines.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
8am to 5pm M-T
8am to 4:30pm F
Please submit your salary requirements with your resume for consideration.
Wire Products, Inc. of Florida is a Drug Free workplace.
Wire Products, Inc. of Florida is a EOWP.